BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are running your own business, or thinking about starting your own business, we were just given a head's up about this upcoming event:
Wondering how to better communicate with existing and potential clients?
As part of Small Business Month, doctorate trained, business and life guide Kristen Bomas will lead a complimentary “Communicating in Business” seminar this Thursday, May 9th from 6 to 7:30pm at One Boca Place in Boca Raton. The session, sponsored by PNC Bank, will touch on the key components to successful client communications; knowing when to use written verses spoken communications; understanding profitable communication; and learning to benefit from miscommunication!
To attend this complimentary seminar, please RSVP to 561-274-9307 or email
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday