BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are running your own business, or thinking about starting your own business, we were just given a head's up about this upcoming event:
Wondering how to better communicate with existing and potential clients?
As part of Small Business Month, doctorate trained, business and life guide Kristen Bomas will lead a complimentary “Communicating in Business” seminar this Thursday, May 9th from 6 to 7:30pm at One Boca Place in Boca Raton. The session, sponsored by PNC Bank, will touch on the key components to successful client communications; knowing when to use written verses spoken communications; understanding profitable communication; and learning to benefit from miscommunication!
To attend this complimentary seminar, please RSVP to 561-274-9307 or email
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County