BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are running your own business, or thinking about starting your own business, we were just given a head's up about this upcoming event:
Wondering how to better communicate with existing and potential clients?
As part of Small Business Month, doctorate trained, business and life guide Kristen Bomas will lead a complimentary “Communicating in Business” seminar this Thursday, May 9th from 6 to 7:30pm at One Boca Place in Boca Raton. The session, sponsored by PNC Bank, will touch on the key components to successful client communications; knowing when to use written verses spoken communications; understanding profitable communication; and learning to benefit from miscommunication!
To attend this complimentary seminar, please RSVP to 561-274-9307 or email
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat