BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man spent several hours in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly preparing for a party at an area Publix, but opting not to pay for his party supplies.
Donald Alan Wright, 42, was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department and charged with theft after allegedly swiping an entire lemon chicken and two cases of beer.
Oddly, he gave police his home address of 9858 Glades Road which happens to be the same address as the Publix at Glades and 441, however not the Publix where the theft occurred.
We are unaware of residences inside the West Boca Publix.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH