BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man spent several hours in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly preparing for a party at an area Publix, but opting not to pay for his party supplies.
Donald Alan Wright, 42, was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department and charged with theft after allegedly swiping an entire lemon chicken and two cases of beer.
Oddly, he gave police his home address of 9858 Glades Road which happens to be the same address as the Publix at Glades and 441, however not the Publix where the theft occurred.
We are unaware of residences inside the West Boca Publix.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming