BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man spent several hours in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly preparing for a party at an area Publix, but opting not to pay for his party supplies.
Donald Alan Wright, 42, was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department and charged with theft after allegedly swiping an entire lemon chicken and two cases of beer.
Oddly, he gave police his home address of 9858 Glades Road which happens to be the same address as the Publix at Glades and 441, however not the Publix where the theft occurred.
We are unaware of residences inside the West Boca Publix.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities