BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The United States Secret Service has been told that 21-year-old David Hanzelik is back in custody — for the third time in the past six months.
Hanzelik, according to Boca Raton Police, is accused of possessing and using counterfeit $20 bills. He's also charged with possessing Clonazepam — a controlled substance — and driving with a suspended license.
The takedown went down at the BP station on Glades Road — just west of I-95.
Hanzelik was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on $4,000 bond. He was previously arrested for drug possession and theft.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens