BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The United States Secret Service has been told that 21-year-old David Hanzelik is back in custody — for the third time in the past six months.
Hanzelik, according to Boca Raton Police, is accused of possessing and using counterfeit $20 bills. He's also charged with possessing Clonazepam — a controlled substance — and driving with a suspended license.
The takedown went down at the BP station on Glades Road — just west of I-95.
Hanzelik was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on $4,000 bond. He was previously arrested for drug possession and theft.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car