BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The United States Secret Service has been told that 21-year-old David Hanzelik is back in custody — for the third time in the past six months.
Hanzelik, according to Boca Raton Police, is accused of possessing and using counterfeit $20 bills. He's also charged with possessing Clonazepam — a controlled substance — and driving with a suspended license.
The takedown went down at the BP station on Glades Road — just west of I-95.
Hanzelik was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on $4,000 bond. He was previously arrested for drug possession and theft.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County