BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The United States Secret Service has been told that 21-year-old David Hanzelik is back in custody — for the third time in the past six months.
Hanzelik, according to Boca Raton Police, is accused of possessing and using counterfeit $20 bills. He's also charged with possessing Clonazepam — a controlled substance — and driving with a suspended license.
The takedown went down at the BP station on Glades Road — just west of I-95.
Hanzelik was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on $4,000 bond. He was previously arrested for drug possession and theft.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again