BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Once known as “Take Your Daughter To Work Day,” sons and daughters for workers nationwide are enjoying some time at work this month with mom and dad, and Boca Raton's NCCI is no exception.
From our friends at NCCI:
NCCI, the nation’s largest repository of workers compensation information, recently hosted Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day. More than 70 children participated in the full day of fun shadowing their parents and touring NCCI’s office. Lunchtime included a fun game of “Guess My Job.” NCCI’s theme of this year was “Dream Careers in Progress,” with a goal of exposing children to a variety of careers. They featured a guest speaker, who spoke to the children about a career in technology.
NCCI, based in Boca Raton, Florida, is the nation’s most experienced source of workers compensation insurance information. We gather data, analyze industry trends, and prepare objective insurance rate and loss cost recommendations. These activities, together with our research, analytical services and tools, and overall commitment to excellence help foster a healthy workers compensation system. Visit ncci.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Killed In ATV Crash
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal