BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We welcome “Muse A Hair Salon” to Boca Raton and are happy to pass on a photo and details of the salon's recently completed fashion show.
On April 26, Boca Raton’s hottest new hair salon, Muse A Hair Salon, hosted a unique fashion show.
“The show focused on fashion for today's women” , said JosephGiustizia, owner of Muse, “and it benefitted Dress for Success.”
Local models showcased the latest fashions by mingling with invited guests sipping wine and enjoying catering by Cafe Esperanza of Boca Helping Hands. Fashions were provided byLucx Boutique, also of Boca Raton.
“It's great to give back while having a sense of community ,” said Jennifer Lemega, co- owner of Muse. “The evening was a great success on many levels.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified