BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We welcome “Muse A Hair Salon” to Boca Raton and are happy to pass on a photo and details of the salon's recently completed fashion show.
On April 26, Boca Raton’s hottest new hair salon, Muse A Hair Salon, hosted a unique fashion show.
“The show focused on fashion for today's women” , said JosephGiustizia, owner of Muse, “and it benefitted Dress for Success.”
Local models showcased the latest fashions by mingling with invited guests sipping wine and enjoying catering by Cafe Esperanza of Boca Helping Hands. Fashions were provided byLucx Boutique, also of Boca Raton.
“It's great to give back while having a sense of community ,” said Jennifer Lemega, co- owner of Muse. “The evening was a great success on many levels.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation