BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We welcome “Muse A Hair Salon” to Boca Raton and are happy to pass on a photo and details of the salon's recently completed fashion show.
On April 26, Boca Raton’s hottest new hair salon, Muse A Hair Salon, hosted a unique fashion show.
“The show focused on fashion for today's women” , said JosephGiustizia, owner of Muse, “and it benefitted Dress for Success.”
Local models showcased the latest fashions by mingling with invited guests sipping wine and enjoying catering by Cafe Esperanza of Boca Helping Hands. Fashions were provided byLucx Boutique, also of Boca Raton.
“It's great to give back while having a sense of community ,” said Jennifer Lemega, co- owner of Muse. “The evening was a great success on many levels.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash