BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Turns out even Moses lives in Boca Raton. That’s the only logical explanation at this point for why a family came home to their West Boca property and found burning and burnt palm fronds. There were no signs of anyone having been on the grounds, or any ignition equipment found near by.
In fact, based on a police report, it’s unclear if this is a criminal act, or, you know, a message from, well, you know. Cops are investigating.
This comes just days after two women drove their car into a lake in nearby Mission Bay. They escaped without injuries.
There’s no word as to whether they thought the lake had parted.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified