BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An infant nearly drowned Sunday afternoon in West Boca.
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue tells BocaNewsNow.com that rescuers rushed to the scene in the 22000 block of Calibre Court at 1:27pm. First responders found a “male infant that had fallen in the pool and was now out.”
The child was crying, awake and rushed to West Boca Medical Center where treatment continues this afternoon.
Calibre Court is south of Palmetto Park on Powerline Road.
For information on another near drowning, this time in Boca Falls, click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks