BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your employer isn’t spending a day letting you work out and stay fit at work, considering landing a job at Boca’s NCCI. The major area employer encouraged employees to spend a full day taking steps to stay healthy.
NCCI, the nation’s most experienced source of workers compensation insurance information, hosted a full day of fun and fitness in celebration of Global Employee Health & Fitness Month, on May 15. Global Employee Health & Fitness Month is an initiative solely dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace. NCCI hosted multiple energizing activities including introductory exercise classes, personal training sessions, “Train the Trainer,” massages, and skin cancer screenings. NCCI employees also enjoyed an expanded menu of healthy eating options in their onsite cafeteria, as well as a build-your-own smoothie bar.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified