BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your employer isn’t spending a day letting you work out and stay fit at work, considering landing a job at Boca’s NCCI. The major area employer encouraged employees to spend a full day taking steps to stay healthy.
NCCI, the nation’s most experienced source of workers compensation insurance information, hosted a full day of fun and fitness in celebration of Global Employee Health & Fitness Month, on May 15. Global Employee Health & Fitness Month is an initiative solely dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace. NCCI hosted multiple energizing activities including introductory exercise classes, personal training sessions, “Train the Trainer,” massages, and skin cancer screenings. NCCI employees also enjoyed an expanded menu of healthy eating options in their onsite cafeteria, as well as a build-your-own smoothie bar.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike