BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your employer isn’t spending a day letting you work out and stay fit at work, considering landing a job at Boca’s NCCI. The major area employer encouraged employees to spend a full day taking steps to stay healthy.
NCCI, the nation’s most experienced source of workers compensation insurance information, hosted a full day of fun and fitness in celebration of Global Employee Health & Fitness Month, on May 15. Global Employee Health & Fitness Month is an initiative solely dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace. NCCI hosted multiple energizing activities including introductory exercise classes, personal training sessions, “Train the Trainer,” massages, and skin cancer screenings. NCCI employees also enjoyed an expanded menu of healthy eating options in their onsite cafeteria, as well as a build-your-own smoothie bar.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring