BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your employer isn’t spending a day letting you work out and stay fit at work, considering landing a job at Boca’s NCCI. The major area employer encouraged employees to spend a full day taking steps to stay healthy.
NCCI, the nation’s most experienced source of workers compensation insurance information, hosted a full day of fun and fitness in celebration of Global Employee Health & Fitness Month, on May 15. Global Employee Health & Fitness Month is an initiative solely dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace. NCCI hosted multiple energizing activities including introductory exercise classes, personal training sessions, “Train the Trainer,” massages, and skin cancer screenings. NCCI employees also enjoyed an expanded menu of healthy eating options in their onsite cafeteria, as well as a build-your-own smoothie bar.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week