FLOODING: 3 TO 5 INCH RAINFALL TOTALS HAVE ALREADY BEEN RECORDED ACROSS PORTIONS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY THIS MORNING...MAINLY ACROSS BOYNTON BEACH AND THE ACREAGE AREA. ADDITIONAL REPORTS INDICATE WATER HAS ENTERED A GARAGE IN THE ACREAGE AREA. AN ADDITIONAL 1 TO 3 INCHES WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE AS MODERATE TO HEAVY RAIN CONTINUES TO SPREAD ASHORE THROUGH THE MORNING HOURS. RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHES. THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT HOURS. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS WILL CONTINUE ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHES THROUGH AT LEAST FRIDAY. STRONG RIP CURRENTS ARE LIKELY, MAKING CONDITIONS VERY DANGEROUS FOR SWIMMING. THUNDERSTORMS WITH GUSTY WINDS AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL ARE POSSIBLE ACROSS SOUTHEAST FLORIDA THROUGH AT LEAST THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK. ALTHOUGH SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE NOT ANTICIPATED, THERE IS ALWAYS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF A THUNDERSTORM BECOMING SEVERE IF CONDITIONS BECOME CONDUCIVE TO ENHANCED DEVELOPMENT.
Due to weather conditions, we anticipate some delays for school dismissals and bus transportation throughout the County this afternoon. For Transportation questions please contact the Transportation Call Center at 561-242-6565.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation