FLOODING: 3 TO 5 INCH RAINFALL TOTALS HAVE ALREADY BEEN RECORDED ACROSS PORTIONS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY THIS MORNING...MAINLY ACROSS BOYNTON BEACH AND THE ACREAGE AREA. ADDITIONAL REPORTS INDICATE WATER HAS ENTERED A GARAGE IN THE ACREAGE AREA. AN ADDITIONAL 1 TO 3 INCHES WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE AS MODERATE TO HEAVY RAIN CONTINUES TO SPREAD ASHORE THROUGH THE MORNING HOURS. RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHES. THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT HOURS. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS WILL CONTINUE ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHES THROUGH AT LEAST FRIDAY. STRONG RIP CURRENTS ARE LIKELY, MAKING CONDITIONS VERY DANGEROUS FOR SWIMMING. THUNDERSTORMS WITH GUSTY WINDS AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL ARE POSSIBLE ACROSS SOUTHEAST FLORIDA THROUGH AT LEAST THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK. ALTHOUGH SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE NOT ANTICIPATED, THERE IS ALWAYS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF A THUNDERSTORM BECOMING SEVERE IF CONDITIONS BECOME CONDUCIVE TO ENHANCED DEVELOPMENT.
Due to weather conditions, we anticipate some delays for school dismissals and bus transportation throughout the County this afternoon. For Transportation questions please contact the Transportation Call Center at 561-242-6565.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Forms, May Develop In Caribbean
- Polo Club Boca Bans Visiting Family Members, Guests From Facilities
- Florida Adds 26,269 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week, Death Count Rising
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing