FLOODING: 3 TO 5 INCH RAINFALL TOTALS HAVE ALREADY BEEN RECORDED ACROSS PORTIONS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY THIS MORNING...MAINLY ACROSS BOYNTON BEACH AND THE ACREAGE AREA. ADDITIONAL REPORTS INDICATE WATER HAS ENTERED A GARAGE IN THE ACREAGE AREA. AN ADDITIONAL 1 TO 3 INCHES WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE AS MODERATE TO HEAVY RAIN CONTINUES TO SPREAD ASHORE THROUGH THE MORNING HOURS. RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHES. THUNDERSTORMS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT HOURS. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS WILL CONTINUE ALONG THE ATLANTIC BEACHES THROUGH AT LEAST FRIDAY. STRONG RIP CURRENTS ARE LIKELY, MAKING CONDITIONS VERY DANGEROUS FOR SWIMMING. THUNDERSTORMS WITH GUSTY WINDS AND LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL ARE POSSIBLE ACROSS SOUTHEAST FLORIDA THROUGH AT LEAST THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK. ALTHOUGH SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS ARE NOT ANTICIPATED, THERE IS ALWAYS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF A THUNDERSTORM BECOMING SEVERE IF CONDITIONS BECOME CONDUCIVE TO ENHANCED DEVELOPMENT.
Due to weather conditions, we anticipate some delays for school dismissals and bus transportation throughout the County this afternoon. For Transportation questions please contact the Transportation Call Center at 561-242-6565.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach