BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man arrested last year and charged with stalking his ex-girlfriend is back behind bars after allegedly stalking again and violating a court order.
Alexander Drzewuicki, 45, made headlines back in September for allegedly calling his ex-girlfriend, 20, more than 30 times a day and spray painting obscenities about her outside her place of employment.
He was ordered to stay away from her.
Deputies from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office busted Drzewuicki on Sunday and charged him with two counts of violating the terms of his pre-trial release and two counts of cyberstalking.
He's now being held without bond.
Drzewuicki's listed home address is in the 22000 block of SW 64th Avenue.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens