BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man arrested last year and charged with stalking his ex-girlfriend is back behind bars after allegedly stalking again and violating a court order.
Alexander Drzewuicki, 45, made headlines back in September for allegedly calling his ex-girlfriend, 20, more than 30 times a day and spray painting obscenities about her outside her place of employment.
He was ordered to stay away from her.
Deputies from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office busted Drzewuicki on Sunday and charged him with two counts of violating the terms of his pre-trial release and two counts of cyberstalking.
He's now being held without bond.
Drzewuicki's listed home address is in the 22000 block of SW 64th Avenue.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95