BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman was taken into custody by Boca police after they responded to a domestic dispute at the home she shares with her boyfriend on Ipswich Street.
Veronica Maupin, 36, was charged with one count of battery for allegedly scratching her live-in boyfriend. We don't know how serious the injury truly is or what led to the argument.
Police in Florida must make an arrest on battery calls in virtually every case.
Maupin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School