BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A contractor at Boca Raton’s Century Village believes that one of his workers was sleeping in a unit that they were rehabbing at Century Village and later pawned his equipment. Police are now looking for that worker.
From a PBSO Police Report:
“Victim stated that he was looking for (the employee) and found his clothing and personal effects inside 444 Mansfield K which he also discovered a pawn shop slip for one of his Milwaukee tools. The pawn shop slip was for the Boca Pawn and Jewelry located a 22995 SR 7 which had (the employee’s) name as the owner of the pawned item. Upon discovering the pawn shop slip the victim went to 11 Mansfield A where the tool was located which he discovered that the case was empty and the tool was missing.”
Area pawns shops have been put on alert. The search continues for the likely ex-employee.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County