BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A contractor at Boca Raton’s Century Village believes that one of his workers was sleeping in a unit that they were rehabbing at Century Village and later pawned his equipment. Police are now looking for that worker.
From a PBSO Police Report:
“Victim stated that he was looking for (the employee) and found his clothing and personal effects inside 444 Mansfield K which he also discovered a pawn shop slip for one of his Milwaukee tools. The pawn shop slip was for the Boca Pawn and Jewelry located a 22995 SR 7 which had (the employee’s) name as the owner of the pawned item. Upon discovering the pawn shop slip the victim went to 11 Mansfield A where the tool was located which he discovered that the case was empty and the tool was missing.”
Area pawns shops have been put on alert. The search continues for the likely ex-employee.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students