BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from Boca Raton Police but can report that 41-year-old Christina Spina of 1001 NW 6th Drive in Boca Raton is behind bars this evening after allegedly throwing a chair at paramedic.
It happened at Boca Regional Hospital which is close to her listed home address of NW 6th Drive.
It's unclear what led to the chair throwing or whether the paramedic was injured. We don't know why Spina was at the hospital.
We do, however, know that Spina was booked into jail around 1am Tuesday and remains there on $5,000 bond at 10:15 Tuesday night.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children