BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from Boca Raton Police but can report that 41-year-old Christina Spina of 1001 NW 6th Drive in Boca Raton is behind bars this evening after allegedly throwing a chair at paramedic.
It happened at Boca Regional Hospital which is close to her listed home address of NW 6th Drive.
It's unclear what led to the chair throwing or whether the paramedic was injured. We don't know why Spina was at the hospital.
We do, however, know that Spina was booked into jail around 1am Tuesday and remains there on $5,000 bond at 10:15 Tuesday night.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday