BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from Boca Raton Police but can report that 41-year-old Christina Spina of 1001 NW 6th Drive in Boca Raton is behind bars this evening after allegedly throwing a chair at paramedic.
It happened at Boca Regional Hospital which is close to her listed home address of NW 6th Drive.
It's unclear what led to the chair throwing or whether the paramedic was injured. We don't know why Spina was at the hospital.
We do, however, know that Spina was booked into jail around 1am Tuesday and remains there on $5,000 bond at 10:15 Tuesday night.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open