BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from Boca Raton Police but can report that 41-year-old Christina Spina of 1001 NW 6th Drive in Boca Raton is behind bars this evening after allegedly throwing a chair at paramedic.
It happened at Boca Regional Hospital which is close to her listed home address of NW 6th Drive.
It's unclear what led to the chair throwing or whether the paramedic was injured. We don't know why Spina was at the hospital.
We do, however, know that Spina was booked into jail around 1am Tuesday and remains there on $5,000 bond at 10:15 Tuesday night.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach