COCONUT CREEK, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A noted attorney who handles high-profile child sex abuse cases has filed suit against Discovery Preschool in Coconut Creek.
From attorney Jeff Herman:
Olakunle Omomowo (“Mr. Ola”) was employed by Discovery Preschool as a music teacher. Upon information and belief, teachers at Discovery would routinely leave the classroom while Mr. Ola was in the classroom for significant periods of time, including during naptime, rendering him the only adult in the room with the children.
· On May 20, 2013 Jane Doe, a 4-year-old student at Discovery, disclosed to Mother Doe that Mr. Ola places his finger inside her underwear and fondles her vagina. He did so on multiple occasions, under the pretext of playing a game with the child. Mother Doe immediately reported the abuse to Discovery. Upon information and belief, Mr. Ola sexually abused multiple children at Discovery, both girls and boys.
· After the report by Mother Doe, Discovery engaged in a course of action demonstrating that safety and the best interests of the children at Discovery was not a priority. Among other things, Discovery failed to advise parents of children at the day care that Mr. Ola was accused of sexual abuse, stating only that a “specialty teacher” had been accused of inappropriate touching. Discovery also attempted to minimize the nature and scope of Mr. Ola’s abuse of children, to the point of misleading parents in an attempt to discredit the allegations.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem