BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A tense situation was diffused by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office when a man who identified himself as a U.S. Customs Officer pulled a gun on Comcast cable installers working near his property.
Julio Caceres, according to a police report, was unenthusiastic about the Comcast workers accessing the cable box outside his home. He first asked them to leave his property but they apparently refused. That led Caceres, according to the report, to arm himself with his handgun.
An argument “ensued,” wrote police, with one of the Comcast employees saying that he wasn't afraid of getting shot.
Caceres ultimately secured the gun as police arrived. He provided a statement, as did the Comcast employees. All were told to call the police next time before guns are drawn.
No one was arrested.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…