BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A two county investigation is underway after a car was stolen from a Boca Raton Publix and later found on fire in Broward County.
The owner of a 1998 black Ford Mustang reported it stolen from the Publix on 21230 St. Andrews Blvd. between 4:51p and 7:25p on Friday. The Mustang was later found engulfed in flames — around 9pm — in Dania Beach.
There are no suspects at this point. Boca PD and the Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens