BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A two county investigation is underway after a car was stolen from a Boca Raton Publix and later found on fire in Broward County.
The owner of a 1998 black Ford Mustang reported it stolen from the Publix on 21230 St. Andrews Blvd. between 4:51p and 7:25p on Friday. The Mustang was later found engulfed in flames — around 9pm — in Dania Beach.
There are no suspects at this point. Boca PD and the Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?
- Naked Woman Found Climbing Tree, Police Think Involved In Palm Beach County Murder
- More Traffic Frustration In Boca Raton Set For Sunday Night, Monday Morning
- BOCA RUDETON: Publix Again For The Dogs, Thanks To Woman At Westwinds Plaza
- TRAFFIC: Major I-95 Southbound Delays Expected Sunday
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY ISSUED FOR PART OF OUR COVERAGE AREA