BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the second time in two months, Boca Raton resident Kenneth E. Sachs has been arrested on charges related to insurance fraud.
The San Simeon Circle homeowner, 45, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on a charge of embezzlement. He was later released on $3000 surety bond.
The arrest comes after his early May arrest when he was charged with four counts of fraud and one count of larceny — all apparently related to an insurance filing.
Sach's wife — Alyssa Carlin — is listed as an “independent insurance professional” on LinkedIn.
Sach's Facebook page “likes” the FBI.
The two were registered on TheBump.com for a baby expected just weeks prior to this second arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break