BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the second time in two months, Boca Raton resident Kenneth E. Sachs has been arrested on charges related to insurance fraud.
The San Simeon Circle homeowner, 45, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on a charge of embezzlement. He was later released on $3000 surety bond.
The arrest comes after his early May arrest when he was charged with four counts of fraud and one count of larceny — all apparently related to an insurance filing.
Sach's wife — Alyssa Carlin — is listed as an “independent insurance professional” on LinkedIn.
Sach's Facebook page “likes” the FBI.
The two were registered on TheBump.com for a baby expected just weeks prior to this second arrest.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton