BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the second time in two months, Boca Raton resident Kenneth E. Sachs has been arrested on charges related to insurance fraud.
The San Simeon Circle homeowner, 45, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on a charge of embezzlement. He was later released on $3000 surety bond.
The arrest comes after his early May arrest when he was charged with four counts of fraud and one count of larceny — all apparently related to an insurance filing.
Sach's wife — Alyssa Carlin — is listed as an “independent insurance professional” on LinkedIn.
Sach's Facebook page “likes” the FBI.
The two were registered on TheBump.com for a baby expected just weeks prior to this second arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges