BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — For the second time in two months, Boca Raton resident Kenneth E. Sachs has been arrested on charges related to insurance fraud.
The San Simeon Circle homeowner, 45, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on a charge of embezzlement. He was later released on $3000 surety bond.
The arrest comes after his early May arrest when he was charged with four counts of fraud and one count of larceny — all apparently related to an insurance filing.
Sach's wife — Alyssa Carlin — is listed as an “independent insurance professional” on LinkedIn.
Sach's Facebook page “likes” the FBI.
The two were registered on TheBump.com for a baby expected just weeks prior to this second arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog