BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We love the name and most should love the goal: raising funds for theLeukemia and Lymphoma Society. South Florida Tijuana Flats locations — and there are several now in Boca Raton — will donate ten percent of all sales after 5p on July 17th.
“Giving back to the community has always been a priority of the Tijuana Flats brand,” said Just in Queso Foundation President Dede Franklin. “We’re happy to team up with such a meaningful cause, and help with the fight against blood cancers.”
Tijuana Flats’ Just in Queso Foundation provides aid to individuals, communities and organizations in need. With the Just in Queso Foundation, Tijuana Flats is able to have support funds waiting “just in case” a tragedy strikes and people are left in need, including everything from rebuilding areas devastated by natural disasters to providing monetary support for other non-profit charities, families and individuals when they need it most.
The Just in Queso Foundation provides financial support primarily through the in-store and online sales of the Just in Queso charity hot sauce, as well as the restaurant’s special-edition holiday “Smack My Ass and Call Me Santa” hot sauce. Each year, the Just in Queso Foundation selects a non-profit organization to support with this initiative, to which all proceeds from the hot sauce sales are donated.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens