BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Palm Springs woman is the latest Victoria’s Secret thief revealed.
Libby Lema-Manzaba was charged with “felony retail theft” after she allegedly stole more than $1000 in merchandise from Victoria’s Secret at Town Center Mall. It’s unclear whether it was bras, panties, or a combination of the two. Victoria’s Secret is a frequent target at Town Center Mall, with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of merchandise being lifted over the past year.
Manzuba was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation