BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Palm Springs woman is the latest Victoria’s Secret thief revealed.
Libby Lema-Manzaba was charged with “felony retail theft” after she allegedly stole more than $1000 in merchandise from Victoria’s Secret at Town Center Mall. It’s unclear whether it was bras, panties, or a combination of the two. Victoria’s Secret is a frequent target at Town Center Mall, with thousands and thousands of dollars worth of merchandise being lifted over the past year.
Manzuba was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail where she was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K