UPDATE 8:25pm — The pop-up showers in West Boca should not impact tonight’s fireworks.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may be a national holiday but if you work retail, chances are you are on the clock today. Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall is open today from 10a until 7pm, and a random sampling shows most area retailers are open as well.
This is a bank and mail holiday, and government offices throughout the area are closed.
Weather is looking good — for now — and fireworks in East Boca and also South County Regional Park are set to illuminate the nighttime sky tonight. BocaNewsNow.com will update if the weather puts tonight’s festivities in jeopardy.
Sunset is 8:17. Expect fireworks after 8:30.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Polo Club Boca Bans Visiting Family Members, Guests From Facilities
- Florida Adds 26,269 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week, Death Count Rising
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted