BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fugitive from New Jersey was arrested in Boca Raton — nine months after prosecutors in the Garden State publicized the woman's mug shot.
Victoria A. Schell was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. She provided a home address of 21911 Lake Forest Circle in Boca Raton. She is being held on a fugitive warrant. The Lehigh Valley (PA) Express Times published this in September of last year when Schell was featured as their “fugitive of the week.”
Victoria A. Schell
Victoria A. Schell, 52, is wanted for failing to appear in court on theft charges, according to the Warren County Prosecutor's Office.
Schell, whose last known address is 1218 Butler Park Road in Washington, stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 125 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Schell is being held without bond and will likely be extradited to New Jersey.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Zoom Eliminates 40 Minute Limit For Thanksgiving
- At Least Eleven Hospitalized Today For COVID in Palm Beach County
- COVID FLORIDA: Another 8085 Infected, Another 72 Dead
- SOLD: Eagles Landing And The Night Owls Camp To Change Hands
- LAWSUIT: Spanish River High School Assistant Principal Discriminated Against Custodian
- Boca Raton Surgeon John Baker Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Student
- DEATHSANTIS: Florida Tops 18,000 COVID-19 Deaths, Governor Silent On Grim Milestone
- Broward County Donates 15,000 Pounds Of Food For Thanksgiving
- BOYNTON POLICE: 81 Year Old Man Charged With DUI In Fatal Crash