BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fugitive from New Jersey was arrested in Boca Raton — nine months after prosecutors in the Garden State publicized the woman's mug shot.
Victoria A. Schell was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. She provided a home address of 21911 Lake Forest Circle in Boca Raton. She is being held on a fugitive warrant. The Lehigh Valley (PA) Express Times published this in September of last year when Schell was featured as their “fugitive of the week.”
Victoria A. Schell
Victoria A. Schell, 52, is wanted for failing to appear in court on theft charges, according to the Warren County Prosecutor's Office.
Schell, whose last known address is 1218 Butler Park Road in Washington, stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 125 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Schell is being held without bond and will likely be extradited to New Jersey.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge