BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fugitive from New Jersey was arrested in Boca Raton — nine months after prosecutors in the Garden State publicized the woman's mug shot.
Victoria A. Schell was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. She provided a home address of 21911 Lake Forest Circle in Boca Raton. She is being held on a fugitive warrant. The Lehigh Valley (PA) Express Times published this in September of last year when Schell was featured as their “fugitive of the week.”
Victoria A. Schell
Victoria A. Schell, 52, is wanted for failing to appear in court on theft charges, according to the Warren County Prosecutor's Office.
Schell, whose last known address is 1218 Butler Park Road in Washington, stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 125 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Schell is being held without bond and will likely be extradited to New Jersey.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers