BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fugitive from New Jersey was arrested in Boca Raton — nine months after prosecutors in the Garden State publicized the woman's mug shot.
Victoria A. Schell was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. She provided a home address of 21911 Lake Forest Circle in Boca Raton. She is being held on a fugitive warrant. The Lehigh Valley (PA) Express Times published this in September of last year when Schell was featured as their “fugitive of the week.”
Victoria A. Schell
Victoria A. Schell, 52, is wanted for failing to appear in court on theft charges, according to the Warren County Prosecutor's Office.
Schell, whose last known address is 1218 Butler Park Road in Washington, stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 125 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Schell is being held without bond and will likely be extradited to New Jersey.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem