BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It's a real who-who-dunnit in Boca Falls. A homeowner in the 12000 block of Rockledge Circle called the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office because someone allegedly moved a decorative owl from her front door and placed it behind the rear tire of her husband's car — parked in front of the home.
The homeowner also told police that one evening, someone pasted various post-it notes on their vehicle and other property. Not just yellow post-it notes, but multi-colored.
Police tell us that the woman believes that kids in the community — either in the Mystic Pointe subdivision — or ALL of Boca Falls, may be responsible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School