BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It's a real who-who-dunnit in Boca Falls. A homeowner in the 12000 block of Rockledge Circle called the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office because someone allegedly moved a decorative owl from her front door and placed it behind the rear tire of her husband's car — parked in front of the home.
The homeowner also told police that one evening, someone pasted various post-it notes on their vehicle and other property. Not just yellow post-it notes, but multi-colored.
Police tell us that the woman believes that kids in the community — either in the Mystic Pointe subdivision — or ALL of Boca Falls, may be responsible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges