BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It's a real who-who-dunnit in Boca Falls. A homeowner in the 12000 block of Rockledge Circle called the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office because someone allegedly moved a decorative owl from her front door and placed it behind the rear tire of her husband's car — parked in front of the home.
The homeowner also told police that one evening, someone pasted various post-it notes on their vehicle and other property. Not just yellow post-it notes, but multi-colored.
Police tell us that the woman believes that kids in the community — either in the Mystic Pointe subdivision — or ALL of Boca Falls, may be responsible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing