BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It's a real who-who-dunnit in Boca Falls. A homeowner in the 12000 block of Rockledge Circle called the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office because someone allegedly moved a decorative owl from her front door and placed it behind the rear tire of her husband's car — parked in front of the home.
The homeowner also told police that one evening, someone pasted various post-it notes on their vehicle and other property. Not just yellow post-it notes, but multi-colored.
Police tell us that the woman believes that kids in the community — either in the Mystic Pointe subdivision — or ALL of Boca Falls, may be responsible.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues