BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Summer weather can change in an instant, but for now, the week looks great throughout the area.
Expect highs in the high 80s and lows in the mid 70s throughout the week, with a chance of brief but strong thunderstorms every afternoon. The week after the July 4th holiday is traditionally oppressive in South Florida, but this week expect a rare yet welcome strong breeze each day — strong enough that rip currents are an issue if you are heading to the beach.
Check back throughout the day for updates and weather advisories.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint