BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t panic, don’t run to Lowe’s or Home Depot, and don’t change all your weekend plans — yet. But, the first storm that we may need to worry about is named Chantal and is generating tropical storm watches and warnings throughout the tropics.
At this point, it looks like late Friday night through mid-day Saturday could be the time frame that we feel whatever we’re going to feel — and nearly a week out — it’s just too soon to know whether the weather is going to be an issue or not.
We’ll keep you updated here — without the hype — at BocaNewsNow.com. You can always get information directly from the National Hurricane Center, and just as a matter of practice, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’ve got supplies, flashlights, and are in the right mindset to remember that we live in hurricane land.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District