BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t panic, don’t run to Lowe’s or Home Depot, and don’t change all your weekend plans — yet. But, the first storm that we may need to worry about is named Chantal and is generating tropical storm watches and warnings throughout the tropics.
At this point, it looks like late Friday night through mid-day Saturday could be the time frame that we feel whatever we’re going to feel — and nearly a week out — it’s just too soon to know whether the weather is going to be an issue or not.
We’ll keep you updated here — without the hype — at BocaNewsNow.com. You can always get information directly from the National Hurricane Center, and just as a matter of practice, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’ve got supplies, flashlights, and are in the right mindset to remember that we live in hurricane land.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident