BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t panic, don’t run to Lowe’s or Home Depot, and don’t change all your weekend plans — yet. But, the first storm that we may need to worry about is named Chantal and is generating tropical storm watches and warnings throughout the tropics.
At this point, it looks like late Friday night through mid-day Saturday could be the time frame that we feel whatever we’re going to feel — and nearly a week out — it’s just too soon to know whether the weather is going to be an issue or not.
We’ll keep you updated here — without the hype — at BocaNewsNow.com. You can always get information directly from the National Hurricane Center, and just as a matter of practice, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’ve got supplies, flashlights, and are in the right mindset to remember that we live in hurricane land.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Tries To Kill Self On Florida Turnpike, Flips Car, Runs In Front Of Truck
- Major Crash Closes I-595 Access To Fort Lauderdale Airport, Tanker Overturns
- Man Left Gun Unattended That Two Year Old Used To Shoot Self, According To Cops
- PLANE CRASH: Victims Identified In Palm Beach County Crash As Young Woman, Older Man
- Dog In Boca Raton Movie Theater And Publix, Why Is This Allowed?
- Florida Tax Free Holiday Underway For Disaster Goods
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Resident, Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely