BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t panic, don’t run to Lowe’s or Home Depot, and don’t change all your weekend plans — yet. But, the first storm that we may need to worry about is named Chantal and is generating tropical storm watches and warnings throughout the tropics.
At this point, it looks like late Friday night through mid-day Saturday could be the time frame that we feel whatever we’re going to feel — and nearly a week out — it’s just too soon to know whether the weather is going to be an issue or not.
We’ll keep you updated here — without the hype — at BocaNewsNow.com. You can always get information directly from the National Hurricane Center, and just as a matter of practice, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’ve got supplies, flashlights, and are in the right mindset to remember that we live in hurricane land.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism