BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Don’t panic, don’t run to Lowe’s or Home Depot, and don’t change all your weekend plans — yet. But, the first storm that we may need to worry about is named Chantal and is generating tropical storm watches and warnings throughout the tropics.
At this point, it looks like late Friday night through mid-day Saturday could be the time frame that we feel whatever we’re going to feel — and nearly a week out — it’s just too soon to know whether the weather is going to be an issue or not.
We’ll keep you updated here — without the hype — at BocaNewsNow.com. You can always get information directly from the National Hurricane Center, and just as a matter of practice, it’s probably a good idea to make sure you’ve got supplies, flashlights, and are in the right mindset to remember that we live in hurricane land.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays