DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A sexual predator, just four months out of jail, is back in police custody after allegedly exposing himself to two young women in Delray Beach.
Romount Knowell is now charged with Lewd and Lascivious Exhibition and Exposure of Sexual Organs.
Delray Beach police say he committed the acts in front of two females under the age of 16. An affidavit of probable cause claims that Knowell told police that his pants just fell down while walking on Ocean Drive.
Approximately 4 months ago, Knowell was released from prison after a fifteen year sentence for sexual battery on a pregnant female, as well as sexual battery with force or injury.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING