BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chantal proved to be nothing more than a big flirt, but she’s the type of girl who will be inflicting problems long after she’s moved on.
Case in point: starting tonight (Thursday), expect thunderstorms, gusty winds and even hail at times over the next few days.
The latest from the National Weather Service:
THUNDERSTORMS: SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED ACROSS THE AREA. THE MAIN IMPACTS FROM THE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE LIGHTNING STRIKES, LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL, AND GUSTY WINDS. WIND: THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS COULD CONTAIN WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH, MAINLY EXPECTED ACROSS THE INTERIOR PORTIONS OF THE PENINSULA. HAIL: SMALL HAIL IS POSSIBLE WITHIN THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...FRIDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE POSSIBLE ACROSS THE REGION ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, WITH THE GREATEST COVERAGE EXPECTED ACROSS THE INTERIOR AND EASTERN PORTIONS OF THE PENINSULA IN THE AFTERNOON. LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THIS ACTIVITY.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming