BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com was the first — and only — media outlet following details in the death of Zach Denaro, the West Boca High School student who died several weeks ago on a Boca Raton beach.
Police have remained relatively silent on the matter, not commenting on whether he ingested a new “acid-like” drug that may — or may not — have led to a violent altercation with the drug dealer. Denaro ended up in a coma before dying at an area hospital.
NewTimes, however, is now following the story and prominently mentions BocaNewsNow.com as a source. We appreciate the credit, and in response, we point readers to the NewTimes article that cites interesting information regarding the drug that Denaro allegedly took prior to his death.
There have been no arrests — yet — in the case, although police were called to Denaro's funeral when his father allegedly engaged in an altercation with a teen who placed a wrist band featuring a marijuana leaf in the casket.
For our previous stories, search “Denaro” in the box to the upper right.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring