BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com was the first — and only — media outlet following details in the death of Zach Denaro, the West Boca High School student who died several weeks ago on a Boca Raton beach.
Police have remained relatively silent on the matter, not commenting on whether he ingested a new “acid-like” drug that may — or may not — have led to a violent altercation with the drug dealer. Denaro ended up in a coma before dying at an area hospital.
NewTimes, however, is now following the story and prominently mentions BocaNewsNow.com as a source. We appreciate the credit, and in response, we point readers to the NewTimes article that cites interesting information regarding the drug that Denaro allegedly took prior to his death.
There have been no arrests — yet — in the case, although police were called to Denaro's funeral when his father allegedly engaged in an altercation with a teen who placed a wrist band featuring a marijuana leaf in the casket.
For our previous stories, search “Denaro” in the box to the upper right.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud