BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Firefighters from Boca Raton traveled to Arizona to take part in memorial services for the 19 “hot shots” killed in the recent wildfire.
From Boca Raton Fire Rescue:
Boca Raton Firefighters, Captain Phil Santa Maria and Firefighter Nat Nichols traveled to Prescott, Arizona to pay tribute to fallen firefighters. Santa Maria and Nichols were among thousands of brothers and sister firefighters who came from every state in the nation and around the world to honor the elite group of 19 wild land firefighters know as the “Hot Shots”. Outside Station 7 where the group worked firefighters and citizens erected a memorial of shirts, flags, flowers and signs to honor the fallen heroes.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach