BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton police and Palm Beach County Jail records reveal that 50-year-old Ricki Luciani of NW Banyan Blvd. was arrested twice in less than 48 hours for DUI. Police say she was involved in a property damage accident in one of the incidents.
The first happened on July 13th. Jail records show that Luciani was arrested by Boca Raton police just past midnight and charged with DUI. She was released from jail several hours later.
Then, Luciani was arrested again — on July 14th in the 2400 block of North Military Trail. Boca Raton Police say that Luciani was involved in a two car accident. She was arrested on the scene for DUI.
Court dates are pending. Luciani is now being held on a $20,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation