BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton police and Palm Beach County Jail records reveal that 50-year-old Ricki Luciani of NW Banyan Blvd. was arrested twice in less than 48 hours for DUI. Police say she was involved in a property damage accident in one of the incidents.
The first happened on July 13th. Jail records show that Luciani was arrested by Boca Raton police just past midnight and charged with DUI. She was released from jail several hours later.
Then, Luciani was arrested again — on July 14th in the 2400 block of North Military Trail. Boca Raton Police say that Luciani was involved in a two car accident. She was arrested on the scene for DUI.
Court dates are pending. Luciani is now being held on a $20,000 bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch