BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deerfield Beach resident Rosa Chavez shouldn't be driving — she has a suspended driver's license according to state records. But that didn't stop her from not only driving, but allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol.
Boca Raton Police arrested Chavez and charged the 37-year-old with DUI and refusing to submit to a DUI test while having a suspended license.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail but was released a short time later — ready to celebrate her 38th birthday which is Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI