BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deerfield Beach resident Rosa Chavez shouldn't be driving — she has a suspended driver's license according to state records. But that didn't stop her from not only driving, but allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol.
Boca Raton Police arrested Chavez and charged the 37-year-old with DUI and refusing to submit to a DUI test while having a suspended license.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail but was released a short time later — ready to celebrate her 38th birthday which is Friday.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Dogs Where Dogs Shouldn’t Be In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach
- Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Facing Gambling, Money Laundering Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Four Tropical Waves Now Watched, Tracking Map Clear For Now
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND DEAD, VANISHED FROM FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- Boynton Beach Bicyclist Turns In Front Of Car, Is Killed
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection