BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ubaldo Bittencourt, 62, may want people to believe he is a dentist, but the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says he is not. He was taken into custody this afternoon — charged with “practicing dental hygiene without a license.”
Bittencourt remains in jail this evening. Bond has been set at $3,000. Florida records reveal that Bittencourt has never been licensed in the state. It is unclear this evening where he was practicing.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud