BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — So it turns out the Monkees without Davy Jones — who died last year — may have some marketing issues. Their show at Mizner Amphitheater Saturday night appears to be wide open. We just ran a ticket check on the Ticketmaster website and had no problem securing two seats — just a few rows back from the stage — for a whopping $97.95 per seat.
We're not going, but if you would like to see Mickey Dolenz, Peter Tork and Michael Nesmith, you should have no problem buying decent seats. Don't want to fork out that kind of cash? You can always enjoy dinner at an outdoor venue at Mizner Park and listen for free.
Fun fact from Rolling Stone Magazine: Michael Nesmith's mom invented “liquid paper” and left him a significant fortune — so he likely doesn't care much if you buy tickets or listen from outside the gates.
The Monkees are in the midst of a 24 city tour.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales