BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — So it turns out the Monkees without Davy Jones — who died last year — may have some marketing issues. Their show at Mizner Amphitheater Saturday night appears to be wide open. We just ran a ticket check on the Ticketmaster website and had no problem securing two seats — just a few rows back from the stage — for a whopping $97.95 per seat.
We're not going, but if you would like to see Mickey Dolenz, Peter Tork and Michael Nesmith, you should have no problem buying decent seats. Don't want to fork out that kind of cash? You can always enjoy dinner at an outdoor venue at Mizner Park and listen for free.
Fun fact from Rolling Stone Magazine: Michael Nesmith's mom invented “liquid paper” and left him a significant fortune — so he likely doesn't care much if you buy tickets or listen from outside the gates.
The Monkees are in the midst of a 24 city tour.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates