BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — So it turns out the Monkees without Davy Jones — who died last year — may have some marketing issues. Their show at Mizner Amphitheater Saturday night appears to be wide open. We just ran a ticket check on the Ticketmaster website and had no problem securing two seats — just a few rows back from the stage — for a whopping $97.95 per seat.
We're not going, but if you would like to see Mickey Dolenz, Peter Tork and Michael Nesmith, you should have no problem buying decent seats. Don't want to fork out that kind of cash? You can always enjoy dinner at an outdoor venue at Mizner Park and listen for free.
Fun fact from Rolling Stone Magazine: Michael Nesmith's mom invented “liquid paper” and left him a significant fortune — so he likely doesn't care much if you buy tickets or listen from outside the gates.
The Monkees are in the midst of a 24 city tour.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES