BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We have just learned that the man who fled police in Boynton Beach, speeding away at 120 miles per hour on I-95, only to flip his car and flee is a Boca Raton resident.
42-year-old Mark Brogin of Camino Real in Boca is charged with “fleeing or eluding police,” “fraud, false ID given to law enforcement,” and “moving traffic violation, knowing driving while licenses is suspended or revoked.”
The affidavit of probable cause for Brogin's arrest — obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — reads like an episode of “Cops.”
Check it out by clicking here.
Brogin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on no bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens