BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We have just learned that the man who fled police in Boynton Beach, speeding away at 120 miles per hour on I-95, only to flip his car and flee is a Boca Raton resident.
42-year-old Mark Brogin of Camino Real in Boca is charged with “fleeing or eluding police,” “fraud, false ID given to law enforcement,” and “moving traffic violation, knowing driving while licenses is suspended or revoked.”
The affidavit of probable cause for Brogin's arrest — obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — reads like an episode of “Cops.”
Check it out by clicking here.
Brogin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on no bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County