BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We have just learned that the man who fled police in Boynton Beach, speeding away at 120 miles per hour on I-95, only to flip his car and flee is a Boca Raton resident.
42-year-old Mark Brogin of Camino Real in Boca is charged with “fleeing or eluding police,” “fraud, false ID given to law enforcement,” and “moving traffic violation, knowing driving while licenses is suspended or revoked.”
The affidavit of probable cause for Brogin's arrest — obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — reads like an episode of “Cops.”
Check it out by clicking here.
Brogin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on no bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again