BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We have just learned that the man who fled police in Boynton Beach, speeding away at 120 miles per hour on I-95, only to flip his car and flee is a Boca Raton resident.
42-year-old Mark Brogin of Camino Real in Boca is charged with “fleeing or eluding police,” “fraud, false ID given to law enforcement,” and “moving traffic violation, knowing driving while licenses is suspended or revoked.”
The affidavit of probable cause for Brogin's arrest — obtained by BocaNewsNow.com — reads like an episode of “Cops.”
Check it out by clicking here.
Brogin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on no bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning