BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A major wealth management firm in Boca Raton is welcoming a new VP. Janey Montgomery Scott welcomes Steven Sapirstein. Here are the details:
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC (“Janney”), a leading full-service wealth management, financial services and investment banking firm headquartered in Philadelphia, Pa., today announced the hiring of Steven Sapirstein as Vice President / Assistant Branch Manager of the firm’s Boca Raton Fla., branch office.
With more than 20 years of financial services experience, Sapirstein will be tasked with leading the firm’s presence in Boca Raton, as Janney continues to establish itself as the regional firm of choice for financial advisors, industry professionals and affluent clients. Sapirstein will report to Regional Manager Michael Levin.
“Like many other professionals in the industry, Steven found the firm to be his destination of choice because of our open architecture and client-centric philosophy,” said Levin. “We look forward to welcoming Steven to our team and anticipate that his wealth of experience and fresh perspective will be instrumental as our regional footprint continues to grow.”
A graduate of New York University and Iona College Graduate School of Business, Sapirstein began his career in 1990 at Merrill Lynch and then worked with Painewebber from 1993 to 1999, where he assumed the role of branch manager for five years. After leaving Painewebber, he joined Citigroup, then worked with Morgan Stanley and now joins Janney most recently from Raymond James.
Janney’s Boca Raton branch office is located at 1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL 33431, and can be reached at (561) 362-7656 or toll free at (888) 955-2622.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care