BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A major wealth management firm in Boca Raton is welcoming a new VP. Janey Montgomery Scott welcomes Steven Sapirstein. Here are the details:
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC (“Janney”), a leading full-service wealth management, financial services and investment banking firm headquartered in Philadelphia, Pa., today announced the hiring of Steven Sapirstein as Vice President / Assistant Branch Manager of the firm’s Boca Raton Fla., branch office.
With more than 20 years of financial services experience, Sapirstein will be tasked with leading the firm’s presence in Boca Raton, as Janney continues to establish itself as the regional firm of choice for financial advisors, industry professionals and affluent clients. Sapirstein will report to Regional Manager Michael Levin.
“Like many other professionals in the industry, Steven found the firm to be his destination of choice because of our open architecture and client-centric philosophy,” said Levin. “We look forward to welcoming Steven to our team and anticipate that his wealth of experience and fresh perspective will be instrumental as our regional footprint continues to grow.”
A graduate of New York University and Iona College Graduate School of Business, Sapirstein began his career in 1990 at Merrill Lynch and then worked with Painewebber from 1993 to 1999, where he assumed the role of branch manager for five years. After leaving Painewebber, he joined Citigroup, then worked with Morgan Stanley and now joins Janney most recently from Raymond James.
Janney’s Boca Raton branch office is located at 1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL 33431, and can be reached at (561) 362-7656 or toll free at (888) 955-2622.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud