BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton child is being treated this afternoon after nearly drowning in a pool near the club house of Boca Springs.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
2:25 units responded to reports of a possible drowning on the 10200 block of Boca Springs Dr at the Boca Springs Clubhouse. On arrival firefighters found a young female child that had suffered a near drowning episode. The patient was outside of the pool on our arrival. After evaluation the patient has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for follow up treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct