BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton child is being treated this afternoon after nearly drowning in a pool near the club house of Boca Springs.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
2:25 units responded to reports of a possible drowning on the 10200 block of Boca Springs Dr at the Boca Springs Clubhouse. On arrival firefighters found a young female child that had suffered a near drowning episode. The patient was outside of the pool on our arrival. After evaluation the patient has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for follow up treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING