BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton child is being treated this afternoon after nearly drowning in a pool near the club house of Boca Springs.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
2:25 units responded to reports of a possible drowning on the 10200 block of Boca Springs Dr at the Boca Springs Clubhouse. On arrival firefighters found a young female child that had suffered a near drowning episode. The patient was outside of the pool on our arrival. After evaluation the patient has been transported to West Boca Medical Center for follow up treatment.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County
- Zeta To Become Hurricane, Still On Gulf Coast Track