BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don't like to stereotype here at BocaNewsNow.com, but if you're in your 50s and your face is tattooed beyond the point of recognition, it's not unreasonable to think that law enforcement may, from time to time, query as to whether you may be involved with something illegal.
Keeping with that theme: if you're in your 50s, your face is tattooed beyond the point of recognition, and you are hanging out at the BP station at Butts Road and Glades Road — a gas station we report on often for drug and sex busts — it's not unreasonable to think that law enforcement my query as to whether you are involved with something illegal.
Turns out Keith Diaferia, 52, of Boynton Beach, was queried by Boca Raton Police, at the BP station, who determined he was involved with something illegal: possession of narcotics. He allegedly destroyed evidence while police were querying what he was doing.
Diaferia has a significant online presence. His posts state that he “found God” and helps people who have drug addictions.
We are unclear if he was helping Jessica Supel, 32, of West Palm Beach at the time of his arrest.
She was charged with 12 counts of possessing heroin and crack, among other drugs.
Both were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center