BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don't like to stereotype here at BocaNewsNow.com, but if you're in your 50s and your face is tattooed beyond the point of recognition, it's not unreasonable to think that law enforcement may, from time to time, query as to whether you may be involved with something illegal.
Keeping with that theme: if you're in your 50s, your face is tattooed beyond the point of recognition, and you are hanging out at the BP station at Butts Road and Glades Road — a gas station we report on often for drug and sex busts — it's not unreasonable to think that law enforcement my query as to whether you are involved with something illegal.
Turns out Keith Diaferia, 52, of Boynton Beach, was queried by Boca Raton Police, at the BP station, who determined he was involved with something illegal: possession of narcotics. He allegedly destroyed evidence while police were querying what he was doing.
Diaferia has a significant online presence. His posts state that he “found God” and helps people who have drug addictions.
We are unclear if he was helping Jessica Supel, 32, of West Palm Beach at the time of his arrest.
She was charged with 12 counts of possessing heroin and crack, among other drugs.
Both were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday