DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A missing pregnant teen reported missing from Broward County had been found safe in Delray Beach.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives have located a Breanna Winston, a pregnant, 17-year-old girl who had been missing since July 31. Detectives received a call on Saturday that Winston was safe in Delray Beach. Delray Beach police officers responded to a Dunkin Donuts, where they found Winston, who was in good health and said she had been staying with a friend. She was reunited with her family.
Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons detectives are searching for a pregnant teen they believe could be in medical danger.
Breanna Nicole Winston, 17, was last seen around noon on Wednesday (July 31) at a bus stop in the 300 block of East Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach. Her mother dropped her off at that location on her way to work so Breanna could attend a scheduled appointment. Breanna is nine months pregnant and was ordered to remain on bed rest.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward