DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A missing pregnant teen reported missing from Broward County had been found safe in Delray Beach.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives have located a Breanna Winston, a pregnant, 17-year-old girl who had been missing since July 31. Detectives received a call on Saturday that Winston was safe in Delray Beach. Delray Beach police officers responded to a Dunkin Donuts, where they found Winston, who was in good health and said she had been staying with a friend. She was reunited with her family.
Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons detectives are searching for a pregnant teen they believe could be in medical danger.
Breanna Nicole Winston, 17, was last seen around noon on Wednesday (July 31) at a bus stop in the 300 block of East Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach. Her mother dropped her off at that location on her way to work so Breanna could attend a scheduled appointment. Breanna is nine months pregnant and was ordered to remain on bed rest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election