DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A missing pregnant teen reported missing from Broward County had been found safe in Delray Beach.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives have located a Breanna Winston, a pregnant, 17-year-old girl who had been missing since July 31. Detectives received a call on Saturday that Winston was safe in Delray Beach. Delray Beach police officers responded to a Dunkin Donuts, where they found Winston, who was in good health and said she had been staying with a friend. She was reunited with her family.
Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons detectives are searching for a pregnant teen they believe could be in medical danger.
Breanna Nicole Winston, 17, was last seen around noon on Wednesday (July 31) at a bus stop in the 300 block of East Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach. Her mother dropped her off at that location on her way to work so Breanna could attend a scheduled appointment. Breanna is nine months pregnant and was ordered to remain on bed rest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton