BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that Playtown Cafe, an extremely popular indoor play center for kids ranging from infants through elementary school age is closing in the next few weeks.
The owner of the strip mall at 441 just south of Yamato is apparently preparing to renovate the aging property and ousted Playtown.
It is unclear what will become of the 5100 square foot mega playground that featured a cafe serving excellent food. Parents routinely found Playtown to be a clean, safe, well-managed operation with dedicated, long-time employees.
The pending closing of Playtown follows the shuttering of Latte Fun in Coral Springs. Unlike Playtown Cafe, parents often complained that Latte Fun was poorly designed and managed, with teens frequently being charged with monitoring and managing the facility that featured a large slide that dumped pre-school aged kids into a foam pit.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected