BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that Playtown Cafe, an extremely popular indoor play center for kids ranging from infants through elementary school age is closing in the next few weeks.
The owner of the strip mall at 441 just south of Yamato is apparently preparing to renovate the aging property and ousted Playtown.
It is unclear what will become of the 5100 square foot mega playground that featured a cafe serving excellent food. Parents routinely found Playtown to be a clean, safe, well-managed operation with dedicated, long-time employees.
The pending closing of Playtown follows the shuttering of Latte Fun in Coral Springs. Unlike Playtown Cafe, parents often complained that Latte Fun was poorly designed and managed, with teens frequently being charged with monitoring and managing the facility that featured a large slide that dumped pre-school aged kids into a foam pit.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days