BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As BocaNewsNow.com continues to grow, we are occasionally offered fantastic opportunities that we like to pass on to our readers. Don’t worry — we’re not going to become a ‘deal site’ that spams you daily with discounts on thing you’ll never buy, but we will let you in on deals that make a difference.
Today that deal is an absolutely free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime. Here’s why this is so cool (if you don’t already know). Amazon Prime lets you order from Amazon.com with free two day shipping. Whether you’re buying diapers or a new camera, having your merchandise show up in two days — for free — can’t be beat. And for the foreseeable future, your items are tax free.
Possibly more importantly: whether you’re an iPhone, iPad, Kindle or Android user, you have unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies, television shows and other videos for free. That’s right. Free. You can stream them pretty much anywhere you are with pretty much any device you have.
So what’s the catch? There is none. After 30 days you can buy a membership or just cancel. Dealing with Amazon is not like dealing with the old Columbia House records. They’re not going to try to upsell you.
How do you do it? Simple. Just click here. And BocaNewsNow.com benefits from your free trial — so help keep us in growth mode. Try an absolutely free Amazon Prime membership!
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire