BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re approaching the peak of Hurricane Season but you wouldn’t know it looking at the latest weather maps. The tropics are quiet. Here’s the latest update from the National Hurricane Center:
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT WED AUG 7 2013
FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC…CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO…
CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A WEAK AREA OF LOW PRESSURE
ARE MOVING WESTWARD ACROSS THE WINDWARD ISLANDS AND THE EASTERN
CARIBBEAN SEA. ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO BE
UNFAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. THIS SYSTEM
HAS A LOW CHANCE…NEAR 0 PERCENT…OF BECOMING A TROPICAL CYCLONE
DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS…AND A LOW CHANCE…NEAR 0 PERCENT…
DURING THE NEXT 5 DAYS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified