BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re approaching the peak of Hurricane Season but you wouldn’t know it looking at the latest weather maps. The tropics are quiet. Here’s the latest update from the National Hurricane Center:
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT WED AUG 7 2013
FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC…CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO…
CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A WEAK AREA OF LOW PRESSURE
ARE MOVING WESTWARD ACROSS THE WINDWARD ISLANDS AND THE EASTERN
CARIBBEAN SEA. ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO BE
UNFAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. THIS SYSTEM
HAS A LOW CHANCE…NEAR 0 PERCENT…OF BECOMING A TROPICAL CYCLONE
DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS…AND A LOW CHANCE…NEAR 0 PERCENT…
DURING THE NEXT 5 DAYS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.