UPDATE @ 9:45pm: Boynton police just told us the man is identified as 23 year old Robert Lisi. He was taken into custody this evening.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman enjoying lunch at a Panera Bread in Boynton today had her purse stolen by a man who said he was sorry as he fled. Now, police want to know who the guy in the photo is.
According to Boynton Beach Police:
The victim was sitting outside of the restaurant at 548 E. Woolbright Road around 11:45 a.m., when the suspect walked up to her table and removed her brown Coach purse from off of a chair next to her.
The suspect said he was “sorry,” and then ran to an older model gray/silver or tan Mercury Sable or Ford Taurus. He was last seen driving north on Southeast First Street.
He is described as a white or Hispanic male, about 5-foot-5, 130 pounds, with short dark hair and tattoos on both of his arms. He was wearing a purple and yellow Kobe Bryant #24 Lakers basketball Jersey and gray shorts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full