BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We broke the story earlier today and now have details from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office on the arrest of two in Boca for six counts of arson.
According to PBSO:
Suspects Christopher MacDonald, DOB: 10/31/91 and Rose Cohen, DOB: 11/29/94 ARRESTED for six counts ARSON to vehicles at 22161 Cranbrook Road, Boca Raton; 22300 Thousand Pines Lane, Boca Raton;10711 Palm Spring Drive, Boca Raton; 4636 Bison Street, Boca Raton; 10214 Sleepy Brook Way, Boca Raton and a mailbox fire to 12891 Smithdale Place, Boca Raton.
Detectives will file with the State Attorney’s Office on two additional suspects who participated in the crimes above. including what was burned and where — but we can report that Boca Raton resident Christopher Matthew MacDonald is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with six counts of second degree arson.
MacDonald, 21, of the 22000 block of Powerline Road is being held on $40,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive