BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We broke the story earlier today and now have details from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office on the arrest of two in Boca for six counts of arson.
According to PBSO:
Suspects Christopher MacDonald, DOB: 10/31/91 and Rose Cohen, DOB: 11/29/94 ARRESTED for six counts ARSON to vehicles at 22161 Cranbrook Road, Boca Raton; 22300 Thousand Pines Lane, Boca Raton;10711 Palm Spring Drive, Boca Raton; 4636 Bison Street, Boca Raton; 10214 Sleepy Brook Way, Boca Raton and a mailbox fire to 12891 Smithdale Place, Boca Raton.
Detectives will file with the State Attorney’s Office on two additional suspects who participated in the crimes above. including what was burned and where — but we can report that Boca Raton resident Christopher Matthew MacDonald is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with six counts of second degree arson.
MacDonald, 21, of the 22000 block of Powerline Road is being held on $40,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector