BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We broke the story earlier today and now have details from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office on the arrest of two in Boca for six counts of arson.
According to PBSO:
Suspects Christopher MacDonald, DOB: 10/31/91 and Rose Cohen, DOB: 11/29/94 ARRESTED for six counts ARSON to vehicles at 22161 Cranbrook Road, Boca Raton; 22300 Thousand Pines Lane, Boca Raton;10711 Palm Spring Drive, Boca Raton; 4636 Bison Street, Boca Raton; 10214 Sleepy Brook Way, Boca Raton and a mailbox fire to 12891 Smithdale Place, Boca Raton.
Detectives will file with the State Attorney’s Office on two additional suspects who participated in the crimes above. including what was burned and where — but we can report that Boca Raton resident Christopher Matthew MacDonald is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with six counts of second degree arson.
MacDonald, 21, of the 22000 block of Powerline Road is being held on $40,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach