UPDATE: 8:06p Friday, August 23rd: Darryl Jackson, according to police, attempted to cash a stack of 60 checks that did not belong to him. He was arrested at a bank in the area of Mizner Park.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We will learn what he specifically accused of doing later today, but we can report this morning that Darryl Jackson was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail last evening on 60 counts of fraud and one count of trespassing.
The 45 year old did not provide a home address when he was taken into custody by Boca Police.
His first appearance in court is set for this morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?