UPDATE: 8:06p Friday, August 23rd: Darryl Jackson, according to police, attempted to cash a stack of 60 checks that did not belong to him. He was arrested at a bank in the area of Mizner Park.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We will learn what he specifically accused of doing later today, but we can report this morning that Darryl Jackson was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail last evening on 60 counts of fraud and one count of trespassing.
The 45 year old did not provide a home address when he was taken into custody by Boca Police.
His first appearance in court is set for this morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens