UPDATE: 8:06p Friday, August 23rd: Darryl Jackson, according to police, attempted to cash a stack of 60 checks that did not belong to him. He was arrested at a bank in the area of Mizner Park.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We will learn what he specifically accused of doing later today, but we can report this morning that Darryl Jackson was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail last evening on 60 counts of fraud and one count of trespassing.
The 45 year old did not provide a home address when he was taken into custody by Boca Police.
His first appearance in court is set for this morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients