UPDATE: 8:06p Friday, August 23rd: Darryl Jackson, according to police, attempted to cash a stack of 60 checks that did not belong to him. He was arrested at a bank in the area of Mizner Park.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We will learn what he specifically accused of doing later today, but we can report this morning that Darryl Jackson was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail last evening on 60 counts of fraud and one count of trespassing.
The 45 year old did not provide a home address when he was taken into custody by Boca Police.
His first appearance in court is set for this morning.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County