BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two dogs in the care of Palm Beach County would love to call your home their home.
From our friends at Animal Care and Control:
The animals listed below are currently available for adoption today at Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control, 7100 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach. There is no guarantee that these animals will be available at a later date. To view all animals available for adoption, visit them on the web at http://www.pbcgov.com/snap. For more information, please call 561-233-1272.
Champ is a 3 year old, neutered male, Staffordshire Terrier mix. Champ is the very definition of goofy and just as sweet! You would never know he was rescued from a life of neglect and abuse. He is great with other dogs, LOVES the water, and he’s hoping to become a professional Frisbee-catching athlete. Champ is looking for an active home with the time and patience to show him what being a ‘family dog’ is all about! His adoption fee is $58; please reference animal ID#1677124. *Photo courtesy of Erica Polites, http://www.portraitofashelterdog.com
Natalie is a 6 year old, spayed female, Domestic Short-hair mix. She is sweet as can be and loves to cuddle! Natalie has been patiently waiting for a new home since June of this year. She’ll make a great addition to any family and doesn’t seem to mind the company of other cats. Her adoption fee has been waived (free); please reference animal ID#1685456.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday