BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two dogs in the care of Palm Beach County would love to call your home their home.
From our friends at Animal Care and Control:
The animals listed below are currently available for adoption today at Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control, 7100 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach. There is no guarantee that these animals will be available at a later date. To view all animals available for adoption, visit them on the web at http://www.pbcgov.com/snap. For more information, please call 561-233-1272.
Champ is a 3 year old, neutered male, Staffordshire Terrier mix. Champ is the very definition of goofy and just as sweet! You would never know he was rescued from a life of neglect and abuse. He is great with other dogs, LOVES the water, and he’s hoping to become a professional Frisbee-catching athlete. Champ is looking for an active home with the time and patience to show him what being a ‘family dog’ is all about! His adoption fee is $58; please reference animal ID#1677124. *Photo courtesy of Erica Polites, http://www.portraitofashelterdog.com
Natalie is a 6 year old, spayed female, Domestic Short-hair mix. She is sweet as can be and loves to cuddle! Natalie has been patiently waiting for a new home since June of this year. She’ll make a great addition to any family and doesn’t seem to mind the company of other cats. Her adoption fee has been waived (free); please reference animal ID#1685456.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring