BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A young woman was transported to the trauma unit at Delray Medical Center just after 6:30 this morning following an accident in West Boca.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 625am units responded to reports of a MVC pedestrian near SW66th Ave/SW 65th Way in Sandlefoot Cove. Initial callers stated that a person had been struck by a car. First arriving firefighters stated they had a single vehicle accident with one patient laying in the roadway. The patient, a female adolescent, was evaluated and has suffered injuries making her a trauma alert.She is being transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment of the injuries.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official