BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A young woman was transported to the trauma unit at Delray Medical Center just after 6:30 this morning following an accident in West Boca.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 625am units responded to reports of a MVC pedestrian near SW66th Ave/SW 65th Way in Sandlefoot Cove. Initial callers stated that a person had been struck by a car. First arriving firefighters stated they had a single vehicle accident with one patient laying in the roadway. The patient, a female adolescent, was evaluated and has suffered injuries making her a trauma alert.She is being transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment of the injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects