BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A young woman was transported to the trauma unit at Delray Medical Center just after 6:30 this morning following an accident in West Boca.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 625am units responded to reports of a MVC pedestrian near SW66th Ave/SW 65th Way in Sandlefoot Cove. Initial callers stated that a person had been struck by a car. First arriving firefighters stated they had a single vehicle accident with one patient laying in the roadway. The patient, a female adolescent, was evaluated and has suffered injuries making her a trauma alert.She is being transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment of the injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent