BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A young woman was transported to the trauma unit at Delray Medical Center just after 6:30 this morning following an accident in West Boca.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 625am units responded to reports of a MVC pedestrian near SW66th Ave/SW 65th Way in Sandlefoot Cove. Initial callers stated that a person had been struck by a car. First arriving firefighters stated they had a single vehicle accident with one patient laying in the roadway. The patient, a female adolescent, was evaluated and has suffered injuries making her a trauma alert.She is being transported to Delray Trauma Center for treatment of the injuries.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed