BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With many Boynton Beach residents working in and around Boca Raton, we share this advisory from the Boynton Beach Police Department:
The public is invited to join Boynton Beach Police for a Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 11 at 7 p.m.
The meeting is an opportunity for city residents to speak directly with Chief Jeffrey S. Katz and his command staff. It will be held in the Carolyn Sims Center at Wilson Park, 225 N.W. 12th Ave.
“We value the diverse makeup of our city, and we understand that while every citizen deserves a high level of service from our department, needs differ from neighborhood to neighborhood,” Chief Jeffrey S. Katz said. “Everything we do as a police department should be influenced by the needs of our community. The best way for us to understand these needs is to engage in a routine dialogue with our citizens.”
Those who can’t attend can follow along on Twitter via #ridewithbbpd. The meeting will also be recorded and posted on the department’s YouTube and Facebook pages.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects