In U.S. News and World Report’s annual “2014 America’s Best Colleges” rankings of what the publication considers to be the nation’s top 270 national universities, Lynn University is again listed for enrolling the fourth largest percentage of international students.
With 22 percent of Lynn’s undergraduate student body hailing from 77 countries around the world, only The New School, Florida Institute of Technology and Illinois Institute of Technology have a higher percentage of international students.
“We look forward to seeing our international student rankings each year,” said Kevin M. Ross, president of Lynn University. “It’s our vision to be recognized as one of the most innovative, international and individualized small universities in America, and their annual ranking consistently reflects our achievement as having one of the highest percentage of international students in the nation. We are very proud of the experience our diverse campus provides all of our students.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs