In U.S. News and World Report’s annual “2014 America’s Best Colleges” rankings of what the publication considers to be the nation’s top 270 national universities, Lynn University is again listed for enrolling the fourth largest percentage of international students.
With 22 percent of Lynn’s undergraduate student body hailing from 77 countries around the world, only The New School, Florida Institute of Technology and Illinois Institute of Technology have a higher percentage of international students.
“We look forward to seeing our international student rankings each year,” said Kevin M. Ross, president of Lynn University. “It’s our vision to be recognized as one of the most innovative, international and individualized small universities in America, and their annual ranking consistently reflects our achievement as having one of the highest percentage of international students in the nation. We are very proud of the experience our diverse campus provides all of our students.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District