BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman was rushed tonight to West Boca Medica Center after driving her car into a canal near Palmetto Park and St. Andrew's Blvd.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 929 units responded to reports of a vehicle in a canal at W. Palmetto Park and St Andrews Blvd. Callers stated they witnessed the vehicle go into the canal and that the occupant was still inside. First arriving fire crews found a single vehicle accident, car in a canal.
The vehicle was sitting in a shallow canal, in 3 feet of water. Occupant was trapped inside the vehicle, with water up to her waist and unable get out. Firefighters entered the canal and were able to extricate the patient from the vehicle while in the water.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.