BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Animal Control is looking for homes for several loving and caring dogs and cats. Among them, Carl (seen here), and Tom.
Read on for the details from Animal Control:
The animals listed below are currently available for adoption today at Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control, 7100 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach. There is no guarantee that these animals will be available at a later date. To view all animals available for adoption, visit them on the web at www.pbcgov.com/snap. For more information, please call 561-233-1272.
Carl is a 6 year old, neutered male, Labrador Retriever/Mastiff mix, weighing in at 63 pounds. Carl is an easy-going guy who is great around kids and other pets. He is housetrained, very loving, and knows several basic commands; his favorite is to offer his paw for a treat! If you are looking for a loving and family-ready dog, Carl is your guy! His adoption fee has been waived (free) for the month of September. Please reference animal ID#1694211.
Tom is a 2 year old, neutered male, Domestic Short-hair mix. This handsome guy is as loving and relaxed as they come! He gets along great with other pets and loves kids too. Tom’s adoption fee has been waived (free) for the month of September; please reference animal ID#1591914.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Throws Vodka Bottle At Cop
- MAJOR GLADES ROAD CLOSURE COMING IN BOCA RATON
- South Florida Looking Okay As Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Grows
- American Heritage Named Top Private School By National Ranking Organization
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH