BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County Animal Control is looking for homes for several loving and caring dogs and cats. Among them, Carl (seen here), and Tom.
Read on for the details from Animal Control:
The animals listed below are currently available for adoption today at Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control, 7100 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach. There is no guarantee that these animals will be available at a later date. To view all animals available for adoption, visit them on the web at www.pbcgov.com/snap. For more information, please call 561-233-1272.
Carl is a 6 year old, neutered male, Labrador Retriever/Mastiff mix, weighing in at 63 pounds. Carl is an easy-going guy who is great around kids and other pets. He is housetrained, very loving, and knows several basic commands; his favorite is to offer his paw for a treat! If you are looking for a loving and family-ready dog, Carl is your guy! His adoption fee has been waived (free) for the month of September. Please reference animal ID#1694211.
Tom is a 2 year old, neutered male, Domestic Short-hair mix. This handsome guy is as loving and relaxed as they come! He gets along great with other pets and loves kids too. Tom’s adoption fee has been waived (free) for the month of September; please reference animal ID#1591914.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida