BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One of South Florida’s premiere real estate firms, Mizner Grande Realty just announced that it has attained one of the most desired Boca Raton listings in many years, Por La Mar’s 750 Lake Drive. The extraordinary private gated intracoastal estate is priced at $12.75 million dollars.
“Por La Mar is one Boca’s most exclusive communities and this home is simply stunning. It’s the most grand and extraordinary estate in all of Boca Raton,” said Mizner Grande’s founder and real estate broker Ari Albinder. “The reason Mizner Grande Realty gets these top level listings is because we showcase them around the world with our marketing and match the right buyer with the right seller.”
This dream estate is 23,000 square feet on deep water, 8 magnificent suites and breathtaking view of Lake Boca. This estate also features:
- A lot size that is 150 feet wide and 235 feet deep.
- Protected dockage for up to a 130 foot Yacht, plus additional space for a 75 foot sport fisherman.
- Full move theater
- Large covered balcony
- State of the art exercise room
- Stunning wood paneled library
- 500 gallon salt water aquarium
- Nine car garage with depth for a limo
- Guest home with two suites and a kitchen
- Spectacular outdoor summer kitchen
- One of the largest resort-style pools and spa in Boca
“It’s a mansion that millionaires dream about and a Boca Raton gem. It won’t last very long on the market,” added Albinder. Click here For more information on the estate.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, Mizner Grande Realty and its 50 elite superstar real estate agents are leaders in selling luxury residences and condominiums in the Boca Raton, Highland Beach, Delray Beach, Hillsboro Mile, Manalapan, Ocean Ridge, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point and surrounding areas. They also specialize in short sales and foreclosures throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties. They are one of the exclusive listing brokers for Bank of Americas foreclosures and obtain many, many unbelievable opportunities.
Mizner Grande Realty is one of South Florida’s leading real estate firms specializing in luxury home sales, having negotiated over seven hundred million dollars in sales in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach and other areas of South Florida. For more information call the company at (561) 393-7000 or Ari Albinder, Broker-Owner (561) 702-0413. They are located at 155 NE Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY