BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One of South Florida’s premiere real estate firms, Mizner Grande Realty just announced that it has attained one of the most desired Boca Raton listings in many years, Por La Mar’s 750 Lake Drive. The extraordinary private gated intracoastal estate is priced at $12.75 million dollars.
“Por La Mar is one Boca’s most exclusive communities and this home is simply stunning. It’s the most grand and extraordinary estate in all of Boca Raton,” said Mizner Grande’s founder and real estate broker Ari Albinder. “The reason Mizner Grande Realty gets these top level listings is because we showcase them around the world with our marketing and match the right buyer with the right seller.”
This dream estate is 23,000 square feet on deep water, 8 magnificent suites and breathtaking view of Lake Boca. This estate also features:
- A lot size that is 150 feet wide and 235 feet deep.
- Protected dockage for up to a 130 foot Yacht, plus additional space for a 75 foot sport fisherman.
- Full move theater
- Large covered balcony
- State of the art exercise room
- Stunning wood paneled library
- 500 gallon salt water aquarium
- Nine car garage with depth for a limo
- Guest home with two suites and a kitchen
- Spectacular outdoor summer kitchen
- One of the largest resort-style pools and spa in Boca
“It’s a mansion that millionaires dream about and a Boca Raton gem. It won’t last very long on the market,” added Albinder. Click here For more information on the estate.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, Mizner Grande Realty and its 50 elite superstar real estate agents are leaders in selling luxury residences and condominiums in the Boca Raton, Highland Beach, Delray Beach, Hillsboro Mile, Manalapan, Ocean Ridge, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point and surrounding areas. They also specialize in short sales and foreclosures throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties. They are one of the exclusive listing brokers for Bank of Americas foreclosures and obtain many, many unbelievable opportunities.
Mizner Grande Realty is one of South Florida’s leading real estate firms specializing in luxury home sales, having negotiated over seven hundred million dollars in sales in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach and other areas of South Florida. For more information call the company at (561) 393-7000 or Ari Albinder, Broker-Owner (561) 702-0413. They are located at 155 NE Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now
- Boca West Sues Several Homeowners, We Have The List